Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sorry for the Absence, Been Busy on HubPages But I'm Back.


Hi there, just wanted to let you know I haven't been on vacation or anything...I set up a beginner's guitar lessons page on HubPages and have gotten quite caught up over there (with all their forums, HP can be addicting). Anyway, I stopped by to see what was going on here and I see I'm not alone...to Mac and Jesse, I will be following up this short post with something 'home-cooked' (and hopefully good) soon.

The lessons on this page are for intermediate to advanced players so have your axes ready. And thanks guys. It was nice seeing your icons (avatars? You know what I mean) on the home page. With all the hustle and bustle out here it can get a little too solitary in cyberspace unless folks are with you on the journey.


-6SV

No comments:

Post a Comment